BODYCON

By | 8/10/2015 11:16:00 PM Leave a Comment
   

“Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times.” 
 Betsey Johnson

   Elegancki ale i seksowny komplet składający się z krótkiej bluzki crop top i ołówkowej spódnicy to must have tego sezonu. Ja również nie potrafiłam się mu oprzeć i jak tylko udało mi się kupić odpowiedni materiał zagościł w mojej szafie.



   Smart and sexy crop top with a pencil skirt have been on my must have list for a long time. I have been looking for some suitable fabrics for a while and lately I started to sew my dreamed bodycon set. Below you can see the result of my work:)

                                                                                    




Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

0 komentarze: