COFFEE TABLE

By | 8/22/2015 11:33:00 AM Leave a Comment

"Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

  
   Długo szukałam idealnego stolika do salonu i niestety bez efektu, aż wpadłam na pomysł, że sama go zrobię. Nic przecież nie daje więcej radości i satysfakcji niż własnoręcznie zrobiona rzecz. Tak więc, z niewielką ale jakże istotną pomocą taty (gdyż jeszcze nie potrafię obsługiwać spawarki:]), powstał mój wymarzony drewniany stolik z metalowym stelażem. 


  I have been looking for a perfect coffee table to my living room for a long time. And none of those I saw really suited me. Then I decided to make it myself. Nothing can give you as much satisafaction as creationg something by yourself. Therefore, with the help of my father (I still don't know how to use the welder), my dreamed wooden and steel coffee table appeard.
                                                                                      


Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

0 komentarze: