Victoria Beckham

By | 9/02/2015 10:30:00 PM 1 comment



"I love fashion, and that's how I express myself."
-Victoria Beckham


'I'm not a supermodel. I make the best of what I've got.'
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/546252/the-victoria-beckham-quotes-that-made-us-love-her-even-more.html#q7k57Q4im8Xxiwwd.9


      Ikona stylu, utalentowana projektantka i po prostu piękna kobieta -Victoria Beckham to kolejna niesamowicie inspirująca postać o której chcę napisać. 
    Już jako mała dziewczynka uwielbiłam sobie Victorię, wtedy jeszcze Victorię Adams, ze słynnego brytyjskiego girlsbandu Spice Girls. W szkolnym mini playback show, kiedy to wraz z koleżankami prezentowałyśmy przed publicznością utwór "Stop", miałam przyjemność wcielić się w jej postać i choć na chwilę poczuć się jak Posh Spice:) Styl Victorii nie zawsze mi odpowiadał, trzeba przyznać, że zaliczyła kilka modowych wpadek, ale od kiedy stała się Victorią Beckham, jakby narodziła się na nowo i nie przestaje mnie zachwycać. Victoria zawsze prezentuje nienaganną fryzurę i makijaż, jej stylizacje są perfekcyjne, dopięte na ostatni guzik. Nie ważne czy ma na sobie kreacje od najlepszych projektantów, czy klasyczny zestaw składający się z czarnych rurek oraz t-shirtu, Victoria zawsze wygląda doskonale. Projektantka zdaje sobie sprawę, że patrzy na nią cały świat i dla wielu osób jest ona autorytetem. Większość ubrań, w których można ją zobaczyć pochodzi z jej własnej kolekcji. Trzeba przyznać, że prezentuje się w nich idealnie, przez co wydaje się być najlepszą reklamą swojej marki. Kreacje przez nią zaprojektowane zachwycają, są oryginalne, eleganckie i bardzo kobiece. Jej ubrania odzwierciedlają jej styl i osobowość.
       
      

     A fashion icon, a talented designer and simply a very beautiful woman- Victoria Beckham is a next incredibly inspiring person about who I want to write.
     As a little girl I adored Victoria Adams from the famous girl-band Spice Girls. At the mini playback show at my school, when me and my friends were presenting to other students a song "STOP", just for a while I had a chance to feel like Posh Spice:)I did not always like Victoria's style, but since she has became Victoria Beckham she seems to rebirth, and her new look is simply amazing. She presents splendid makeup and hairstyle, her stylizations are ideal. It does not matter if she wears clothes from designers or a T-shirt matched with a skinny jeans, Victoria is always perfect. She is aware that whole world is looking at her and for many people she is an authority. 
     Most of the clothes Victoria wears are her own projects. She proves that she can sell her outfits as good as her models. Her collections can really amaze, they are original, sophisticated and elegant. They reflect her personality and style.


"I don't follow fashion and I don't follow trends, I just follow my instincts"
-Victoria Beckham
" I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way." 
- Victoria Beckham
" I'm not a supermodel. I make the best of what I've got." 
- Victoria Beckham
 
"I’m smiling on the inside. I feel I have a responsibility to the fashion community." 
- Victoria Beckham
I love fashion - I really feel it's where I belong."
-Victoria Beckham
"I can't concentrate in flats." 
- Victoria Beckham
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile!" 
- Victoria Beckham



Zdjęcia; źródło:internet.

Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

1 komentarz: