Freakum dress

By | 1/23/2016 05:54:00 PM 2 comments

"I'm like a freight train. Working on the details, twisting them, playing with them over the years, but always staying on the same track."
- Valentino Garavani


  Na dziś przygotowałam sukienkę, której sama się nie spodziewałam. Uszyłam ją w trochę ponad godzinę i kosztowała mnie zaledwie 1 zł, a to dlatego, że zrobiłam ją z ogromnej spódnicy jaką kupiłam w ciucholandzie:) A najfajniejsze jest to, że właśnie takiej sukienki brakowało w mojej małej kolekcji:) Luźna, prosta, asymetryczna... właśnie stała się moją ulubienicą.

   Today I want to write few words about a dress that surprised me so much. I sewed it in almost one hour and it cost just 20p because I made it out of a huge maxi skirt I bought in secondhand shop. Moreover the best think about the dress is that I have already realized that it is the dress I always wanted to buy but couldn't find in any shop. Oversized, straight, asymmetric ... it has just become my favourite:)




Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

2 komentarze:

  1. O jej! Niezła ta sukienka :)
    Widzę że masz talent krawiecki :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    OdpowiedzUsuń