Home
ABOUT
Home
SEWING
DRESSES
SKIRTS / PANTS
TOPS / OTHERS
DIY
Furnishings
String Lamps
coffee table
pet
kids
Hats
Outfits
Child's room
Decor
Letter Cushions
Photography
Part I
Part II
inspirations
Marilyn Monroe
Brigitte Bardot
Taylor Swift
Victoria Beckham
LINEN in MY WARDROBE
By
Marta Kuchcińska
| 8/06/2015 11:48:00 PM
Leave a Comment
“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.”
— Yves Saint Laurent
Lniana oliwkowo-kremowa sukienka z falbanką
Linen flounce dress
Related Items
falbanka
fashion
len
sukienka
Nowszy post
Starszy post
Strona główna
0 komentarze:
WELCOME
find me
Zdjęcia, teksty i wzory ubrań publikowane na moim blogu chronione są prawami autorskimi.
Jeżeli chcesz z nich skorzystać skontaktuj się ze mną.
Popular Posts
no ANGEL
"Every designer needs a story. Mine is all about glamour." - Naeem Khan Każda z nas wie jak ciężko jest znaleźć idealną...
GONE with the WIND
"Things never happen on accident. They happen because: you have a vision, you have a commitment, you have a dream."...
SUMMER TIME
"You have a more interesting life if you wear impressive clothes". - Vivienne Westwood Hej kochani:) Trochę Was ostatnio...
A touch of pink
"I always feel like a woman designing for a woman. I know what you want to accentuate and what you want to hide." - Moniq...
Good Day Sunshine
"I don't see myself as a pure fashion designer sending dress after dress down the runway but about wanting those watching my show...
This IS what YOU came FOR
“For me fashion is an expression of art that is very close related to me and to my body. I see it as my expression of identity combined wit...
OUT of THE WOODS
"Success isn't about the end result; it's about what you learn along the way. -Vera Wang Sukienka, którą Wam d...
PIN me UP
"Fashion is about dreaming and making other people dream" - Donatella Versace Dziś chcę Wam napisać kilka słów o stylu...
Graffiti Print Bandage Bodycon
“ Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” — Lauren Hutton I fell i...
Sleeveless Jacket
"It is difficult to talk about fashion in the abstract, without a human body before my eyes, without drawings, without a choice of f...
0 komentarze: